U15 Boys Outdoor Program Outline 2022
Players Born January 1, 2007, and Dec 31, 2008 (Gender Specific play)
- Nine weeks starting the week of April 25, 2022, and ending the week of June 20, 2022. Week one is weather-dependent and will not be rescheduled unless they are Regular Season Games. Games that need to be rescheduled will be in accordance with the SPDSA rescheduling guidelines and subject to field availability. (Program dates subject to change based on COVID19 restrictions).
- Four hours of soccer per week - 2 x 90-minute games (Practices at Team discretion). (Recommended 60 to 90 minutes for practice) - Practice fields are not included in fees and there may be an additional fee collected by the coach to cover field rentals.
- Games may include interlocking games with out of district teams such as Ft Saskatchewan and Ardrossan
- 2022 Classic Tournament included in fees - May 26 - 29, 2022
Days and Nights of Play
- Monday and Wednesday evenings with 6:00 pm and/or 7:30 pm start times
- Game days and start times are subject to change based on field availability.
- Dates and times subject to change
- Minimum 4 teams required to form a league
- In the case where a league is not viable, the team(s) will be entered into the Edmonton Minor Soccer League (EMSA). (League Games Monday and Wednesday) The start and end date of the season will be determined by the league.
- Practice/Game Structure Practice - 1 v 1 - 8 v 8 skill builders, small-sided games, and functional practices
- Match Play - 11 v 11 (10 v 10 plus goalkeepers) with 2 x 45 minute halves
Registration and Fees
$330.00 Early Bird. Rates increase after March 1st by 25.00 and again after March 22nd by another $25.00. Registration Deadline is March 22nd, registration can still take place after this date if space is available.
The fee includes shorts, socks and a jersey. (Players are required to provide shin pads and footwear)
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS MARCH 23RD
For more information on the U15 program click on the following PDF link "U15 Outdoor Program Outline".