U13 Outdoor Program Outline 2021
The Outdoor Season start date has been delayed. The anticipated start date is May 10th, 2021
Players Born January 1, 2008, and Dec 31, 2009 (Gender Specific play)
- Nine weeks starting the week of April 26, 2021, and ending the week of June 21, 2021. Week one is weather-dependent and will not be rescheduled. Any remaining games that need to be rescheduled will be per the SPDSA rescheduling guidelines. (Program dates subject to change based on COVID19 restrictions).
- Four hours of soccer per week - 2 x 80-minute games plus one practice per week (Practice at Team discretion). (Recommended 60 to 80 minutes for practice) - Practice fields are not included in fees, and the coach may collect an additional fee to cover field rentals.
- Games may include interlocking games with out-of-district teams such as Ft Saskatchewan and Ardrossan.
Days / Nights of Play
- Tuesday and Thursday evenings with 6:00 pm or 7:30 pm start times
- Start times and game days may be subject to change, based on field availability
- Practice/Game StructurePractice - 1 v 1 - 8 v 8 skill builders and small-sided games
- Match Play - 11 v 11 (10 v 10 plus goalkeepers) with 2x40 minute halves
Registration and Fees:
$ 325.00 Early Bird rate until March 15th. Rates will increase by $25.00 on March 16th.
The fee includes shorts, socks and a jersey. (Players are required to provide shin pads and footwear)
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS MARCH 23RD
For more information on the U13 program outlines click on the following PDF link "U13 Outdoor Program Outline".